Please send the following documents to our agent

6 photographs, Passport size.

Passport photocopy (if available).

Photocopies of all academic certificates (Secondary and higher secondary).

Consultation fee: Please check with representatives in your country.

Note: University will accept student’s application only through international representatives, for representatives information please
click here.


[Home] [Study in China] [Campus Tour] [Courses] [Tuition Fee] [How to Enroll?] [Admissions] [Library] [Accommodation] [Exchanges] [Useful Links]

Copyrights © 2007 CISC & Hebei Polytechnic University
Site by